Students who are accepted to Rutgers School of Arts and Sciences and/or the Rutgers Business School-New Brunswick, but have not been offered direct admission to the School of Arts and Sciences Honors Program may request additional consideration.
Please note: Students must have a minimum SAT critical reading score of 600 or ACT composite score of 30.
The following materials must be submitted separately to the School of Arts and Sciences Honors Program:
- Consideration Form (Click here log in)
- Letter of interest
- Letter stating why you are interested in the SAS Honors Program
- Resume to include what you have achieved, work experience, etc... Your resume is used so that the SASHP Committee can get a sense of the student. This is an opportunity to distinguish yourself among the other applicants!
- An essay response of at least 500 words
- Essay question is listed on Consideration Form
A complete package must be post-marked by March 9, 2014.