- Ethernet Cable
- Snack Food (bring enough to share!)
- Bed Risers + Under the Bed Storage Bins
- Reusable Water Bottle
- Notebooks, Pens, Pencils & Other School Supplies
- Computer + Printer
- Hanging Closet Organizer
- Shower Flip Flops and Caddy
1. Unless you are coming from out of state, chances are you will go home sometime during the semester, or your parents will visit you. Pack only essentials for the initial move-in, and bring in things as needed throughout the year.
2. Coordinate with your roommate(s) and share big items like fans, cleaning supplies, TV’s and extra lamps.
3. Think SMALL, and think of the essentials!
4. Make it personal! The space is yours for a year, so bring in anything that will make it yours, like photos, artwork, posters, and decorations.