1. Log onto a computer using your Net ID and Password
2. Print every thing you want using File--> Print.
3. Get up, and go to the black screen that looks like a mini-TV or computer that is near the printers.
4. Swipe your ID Card on the right.
5. Select the printing job(s) you want printed and click “Print”.
6. See what printer number your job(s) are printing at at the bottom of the screen.
6. You also can see your printing balance at the bottom of the screen. Rutgers gives all students $30.00 of printing money per semester. This money does not roll over from semester to semester).
7. Log off.
8. Pick up your papers from the printers.