All members of the SAS Honors Program are assigned a Honors Dean from the SAS Honors Program staff who is available as a resource and guide for students from matriculation to graduation. They work in concert with faculty, academic departments, and other staff and Deans, who make up the campus community, to support students through a holistic approach. Read more about the Advisor/Advisee relationship pdf here (75 KB) .
As the Honors student's primary point of contact, the Honors Dean is available to discuss course selection, major selection, graduate and professional school applications, major scholarship applications, internships, co-curricular opportunities, and much more! Students are encouraged to contact their Honors Dean to schedule an appointment or stop in during designated drop in hours to discuss their academic plans.
Live Chat will be available during Fall 2023 add/drop period (9/5 - 9/14)
Mon., Wed., & Fri. (9 am - 12 pm)
- *Live chat will only be available until 11:30 am on 9/13
Tue. & Thur. (1 - 5 pm)
Honors Advising Appointments
Assistant Dean Amanda Ackerman:
- Dean Ackerman will be meeting with students by appointment, either in-person (T/W/F) or virtually (M-F). Please schedule an appointment at go.rutgers.edu/DeanAckermanAppts
Assistant Dean Jennifer Kim-Lee:
Assistant Dean Kathy Sadowsky:
- Dean Sadowsky will be meeting virtually (M-F) and in person (T,W,F) with students by appointment. Please schedule an appointment at https://calendly.com/kathysadowsky
Assistant Dean Cynthia Sánchez Gómez:
Assistant Dean Neeta Chandrashekhar:
- Make an in person or virtual advising appointment with Dean Chandrashekhar via https://go.rutgers.edu/deancadvising
Administrative Dean Musu Davis:
- Make an advising appointment with Dean Davis via https://calendly.com/dean-musu-davis
Academic Dean Charles Keeton:
- Make an appointment at: https://calendly.com/crkeeton/office-hours
Assistant Dean Kerstin Schnatter (Current RBS students):
Below are recommendations from the Honors Program based on class year. Students are always encouraged to meet with their Honors Dean to discuss their individualized academic and career plans.