Interested in Volunteering as a Peer Tutor?
Fall 2023 Tutor Application - CLICK HERE to apply!
Do you want to improve your critical thinking and leadership skills? Are you looking for a way to sharpen your academic knowledge while serving the Rutgers community? Volunteer to tutor fellow students! As little as 2 hours of your time each week can make a difference.
Eligibility: Undergraduate honors students in good academic standing with the SAS Honors Program, Rutgers Honors College, SEBS Honors Program, or SOE Engineering Academy who have completed at least one semester at Rutgers.
Application Deadline: Friday, September 15, 2023
Qualifications: Applicants must have:
- enthusiasm, patience, and a desire to assist fellow students;
- a willingness to engage fully in tutor training and learn pedagogical skills;
- the ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and in a timely manner with students and staff;
- the ability to perform tutoring duties ethically and confidentially; and
- availability to tutor at least 2 hours per week on a volunteer basis for the entirety of the Spring 2023 semester.